Christmas Greetings Messages for Cards, Some more Xmas Wishes msg SMS for Family friends. Christmas Quotes, Holiday Sayings, Poems, Verses, Greetings, Christmas messages for cards, Christmas greetings message, Christmas card messages, messages for family, wishes messages, cards messages, Christmas message for friends, Merry Christmas wishes messages, photo Christmas cards, Christmas cards online get everything related to Christmas here on this blog just search Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes, Messages.
Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2018
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas. ~Johnny Carson
- Whatever else be lost among the years,
Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing;
Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears,
Let us hold close one day, remembering
Its poignant meaning for the hearts of men.
Let us get back our childlike faith again.
~Grace Noll Crowell
- Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age. ~Terri Guillemets
- O Christmas Sun! What holy task is thine!
To fold a world in the embrace of God!
~Guy Wetmore Carryl
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. ~Margaret Thatcher
- Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, Love Divine;
Love was born at Christmas;
Star and angels gave the sign.
- Christmas – that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance – a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. ~Augusta E. Rundel
- Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live. ~Dennis Miller
- It is the most human and kindly of seasons, as fully penetrated and irradiated with the feeling of human brotherhood, which is the essential spirit of Christianity, as the month of June with sunshine and the balmy breath of roses. ~George William Curtis
- ‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, – not even a mouse:
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there….
~Clement Clarke Moore
- People can’t concentrate properly on blowing other people to pieces if their minds are poisoned by thoughts suitable to the twenty-fifth of December. ~Ogden Nash
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. ~Oren Arnold
- Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love. ~Lucinda Franks
- Oh! lovely voices of the sky
Which hymned the Saviour’s birth,
Are ye not singing still on high,
Ye that sang, “Peace on earth”?
- We hear the beating of wings over Bethlehem and a light that is not of the sun or of the stars shines in the midnight sky. Let the beauty of the story take away all narrowness, all thought of formal creeds. Let it be remembered as a story that has happened again and again, to men of many different races, that has been expressed through many religions, that has been called by many different names. Time and space and language lay no limitations upon human brotherhood. ~New York Times, 25 December 1937, quoted in Quotations for Special Occasions by Maud van Buren, 1938, published by The H.W. Wilson Company, New York
- Which Christmas is the most vivid to me? It’s always the next Christmas. ~Joanne Woodward
Christmas Greetings Messages for Cards
To honor your sacred birth,
Dear Savior, thank you for bringing all
Your precious gifts to earth.
With its bright and special pleasure,
We pray to remember all year round
That You are the only true treasure.
In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
let us remember that You are the true reason for Christmas.
Let every sparkling light remind us how You illuminate our lives,
a shining beacon to guide us in our thoughts and actions each day,
and how You light us from within
in the knowledge of Your love and truth.
Let the Christmas trees, standing straight, tall, unbowed,
remind us of Your uprightness, Your goodness, Your perfection,
and Your refusal to bow to worldly temptations,
no matter how great the challenge or trouble.
Lord, as we feast on Christmas treats,
let us remember that You are the sole provider
of everything worth having, that all good things come from You.
And as we enjoy our gifts, let us never forget
that You are the greatest gift of all–our wonderful Savior,
Counselor, Giver of an eternal life whose wonders we cannot imagine.
So as we delight in Christmas, the happiest and brightest of holidays,
let us remember there would be no Christmas without You, Lord,
and let us our hearts be filled with joy and love
and thankfulness, this Christmas and all the ones to come.
In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.